Remove Smell House candle from protective box. Carefully remove and discard paper dustcover. Using scissors or a wick trimmer, trim both wicks evenly, so they are no longer than about 1/4" length. Always trim wicks before every burn.
-Always burn candles within sight and out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a lit candle unattended!
-Never burn a candle on or anything that is flammable; enjoy candles on temperature safe surfaces to prevent heat damage.
-Keep lit candles away from drafts.
-Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at one time.
-The safest way to extinguish a candle is with a candle snuffer or wick dipper tool. You can of course safely extinguish by blowing out the flames, being cautious of hot wax and vessel. NEVER extinguish a candle using water or any type of liquid.
-Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains or when metal base of wick is visible.
-Repurpose that jar! Our high quality glass jars are more than ideal for repurposing -- we recommend using boiling water to *carefully* release any wax residue. After a scrub down, your Smell House jar is ready to become your new favorite plant home, pen cup, or piggy bank!